CUSTOMISED EXPERT CARE FOR YOUR ROLLING STOCK
Because the comfort, mobility and safety of your customers require all your attention, MASTERIS takes care of your rolling stock and components, so you’re totally free to focus on operating your rail service. Aimed at all players in the railway world, MASTERIS consulting and maintenance services support every stage of the rolling stock lifecycle: from design to second life, through in-service monitoring.
WHO WE ARE
- A railway maintenance company that delivers high-performance support services wherever its clients are based
- A single entry point to SNCF’s industrial facilities and experience
- A company that offers its clients the fast response of a single contact person to support you, fine-tunes your requirements and build your customised solutions with you.
- Maintenance, refurbishment and consulting solutions to suit your needs and operating requirements, no matter how big or small your rail network is.
- Comprehensive service solutions to keep your operating performance - and therefore your competitiveness - at its best.
exclusive entry point to SNCF’s expertise
Million euros turnover in 2012
clients in France and abroad
RAIL MAINTENANCE FROM A TO Z
No matter what rolling stock you are operating, MASTERIS makes your everyday tasks easier with solutions based on its four areas of expertise, in France and abroad:
FIND OUT MORE
- OPERATIONAL MAINTENANCE, to guarantee the availability, reliability and safety of your rolling stock, day after day
- ENGINEERING SERVICES, to optimise and improve the performance of your parts and your rolling stock
- SPARE PARTS SOLUTIONS, to optimise the lifespan of your components and rolling stock
- MODERNISATION AND REFURBISHMENT, to develop the performance of your rolling stock during its life cycle
MASTERIS is headed by a 5 members Executive Committee:
- Christophe PASQUIER – Managing Director
- Benjamin AFTALION – Chief Finance and Strategy Officer
- Thierry HOUSSAY – Technical Department Director
- Stéphane CHEVROL – Human resources and Quality Manager
- Victor ACKERMANN – Maintenance Locomotives & Wagons Director
Our team is made up of professionals from the rail and maintenance world. Our primary mission is to bring you advice and complete made-to-measure solutions.
Committed to solving your technical issues, our team is always available and attentive. At each phase of your operating cycle, we deliver exactly the comprehensive, high-quality service you need.
To help you build your customised offer and guarantee high quality assistance, our Sales Division assigns you a single contact person who will support you throughout the duration of your contract. Our sales team is backed up by our Technical and Operational Division (STF) whose missions are to:
- deliver all the solutions meeting your operational requirements
- schedule and monitor maintenance operations with our partnering production workshops
- guarantee the availability and performance of your rolling stock
Five cross-functional divisions complete the system: Financial, Marketing & Communication, Human Resources, Legal and Quality.